Monday 19 November 2018

शहरयार by Vyom Soni






Today I'm posting my 100th post..



Its time to ACKNOWLEDGE those behind this success -
My Mentor and Inspiration .. Who is far yet always CLOSE,🙏
Ishita my guide and TRUE STRENGTH, 💪🏻Trikaya my young friend n BEST CRITIC, 👧🏻Sonia , sweetheart n CHILDHOOD buddy. 👭Who always keep my spirit live
Ekta , my ANGEL...👼🏻
Babita who is a DIVINE power behind me 😇
And Lastly my UNDISPUTED BuDDY who always helps me in selection of Poems and
Who is a true Inspiration for life 💫
Thanks all of you for being with ME Always❤️
AND a very special thanks to everyone who has been a part of this beautiful journey and given immense love and support to my blog.


Gratitude 🙏🙏



दिल में रखता है न पलकों पे बिठाता है मुझे
शहरयार





T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life by Nilanshu Ranjan